|Type:||Transport for London
(District & Piccadilly Lines)
The current station building dates from 1932 when the Uxbridge branch was transferred to the Piccadilly Line. The station was designed by Charles Holden and is Grade II listed.
Acton Town continues to be served by the District Line Ealing Broadway branch and Piccadilly Lines. After Acton Town the Piccadilly Line splits into its 2 western branches to Uxbridge and Heathrow making the stop an important interchange in West London.
|Piccadilly Line 73ts 235 at Acton Town|
|A Piccadilly Line train arrives|
|A Heathrow bound Piccadilly Line train prepares to depart|
|Former Waterloo & City Line Class 487 car is under restoration in the depot|
|A selection of the museum's extensive bus collection|