The Lakes (TLK)

The Lakes was opened by the GWR in 1935 on the North Warwickshire Line (nowadays branded the Shakespeare Line) as The Lakes Halt to serve the nearby Earlswood Lakes, the summit and feeder for the Southern section of the Stratford Canal [1] and also a popular destination for day trips.

Type: National Rail
(Shakespeare Line)
Station code: TLK
Opened: 1935
Platforms: 2
The station did have a manned ticket office once at peak times but nowadays is a quiet unmanned station with just a couple of bus shelters [2].

The platforms are very short (about 40m long) and passengers who want to alight at this station, which is a request stop, must be in the front coach of the DMUs that serve the Shakespeare Line.
London Midland 172 332 departs heading for Stratford-upon-Avon

The road bridge is the means of getting between platforms

Next train indicator

Pretty much the entire platform can be seen in this view!

[1] Vic Mitchell & Keith Smith, Stratford Upon Avon to Birmingham (Middleton Press, 2006) p. 62
[2] Colin G Maggs, The Branch Lines of Warwickshire (Amberley, 2011) p. 139