|Type:||National Rail (Cross-City & Chase Lines)|
The station first opened in 1837 as part of the Grand Junction Railway. Like a number of stations in inner Birmingham it is built on an embankment with access to the platforms via stairways and lifts. The station has a ticket office and shelters on both platforms. Interchange between the platforms is via street level.
As well as services to the City Centre there are also London Midland services to Wolverhampton, Walsall, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Rugeley, Redditch and Longbridge from the station.
|323 211 departs on a Lichfield bound service|
|Looking North to the junction|
|The ticket office on Platform 1|
|Shelter on Platform 2|